Recommended Sequence of Courses
- MATH 170 Calculus I
- MATH 171 Calculus II
- MATH 150 Linear Algebra
Sophomore or above
- MATH 233 Calculus III
- MATH 245 Geometry
- MATH 265 Transition to Advanced Mathematics
- MATH 240 Differential Equations.
- MATH 250 Numerical Methods.
- MIS 126 Programming I
- Calculus III is a perquisite for all upper level courses.
- Transition to Advanced Mathematics should be taken prior to any Junior/Senior level courses.
- MATH 280 Modern Algebra
- MATH 291 Statistical Analysis
- MATH 370 Advanced Calculus
- A department approved elective from a related discipline OR Topics in Mathematics OR Internship/Co-op.
See the Course Catalog (PDF) for further details.